Create a more successful future by bringing your skills to Digitech Office Equipment now. We’re a leader in the rapidly expanding business equipment market, and we’re ready to share our success with you. We are proud to offer careers to individuals who have the aptitude, attitude and commitment to meet their professional and personal goals in alignment with our corporate vision.
We pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking and technology-driven company and can offer the right candidates terrific opportunities for the future. Digitech Office Equipment strongly believes in empowering its employees to better service our customers.
We currently have positions open for a Field Service Technician
Job description – Field Service Technician:
Responsible for the Service of – copiers, scanners, printers, duplicators and multi-functional devices.
This position is located in Albuquerque, NM and the surrounding area. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including
maintenance, repair, and calibration of office equipment. The individual is responsible for the timely and cost-effective maintenance and repair of office product equipment and for promoting and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be a
problem solver who is responsive to customers’ needs. We are fully authorized to sell and service leading brands such as Kyocera, Ricoh, Brother &
Join a company that is passionate about customer service and cares about its employees.
- Strong communication skills
- Mechanical ability necessary
- 2+ years installing and maintaining machines preferred but not necessary
- Ability to travel – Requires a valid state driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Technical knowledge/skills desired
- Analysis (problem identification)
- Attention to Detail
- Customer service orientation
- Teamwork (cooperation)
- Work standards (concern for quality)
- Experience using laptop to troubleshoot issues
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Paid Technical Training Programs and on the job training
- Company supplied tools/laptop/phone
- 8-hour shifts
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)